Tuesday 26 October 2010

Sundaaaayyy :D
I can hardly wait. I'm very excited about it now.
Two of my favourite bands, and two other bands that I like, but I've never seen live.
I figured out what I think I'm gonna wear, but I could change my mind still.
I think it's gonna be my cream lace slip dress, with black tights, black flat boots, and black cardigan. Then either Black eyes, red lips and some blood (lipstick) trickling down from the corner of my mouth (vampire). OR Black eyes, pale lips, a slit across my neck with blood trickling down from it, and a couple of cuts on the side of my face (zombie-ish) Not sure which one yet.. The only problem with being a vampire is that I have no fangs, and I can't afford to get any atm.
This is the first Halloween I've dressed up since I was about 6. I feel like a child getting all excited about it.

5 more sleeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment