Friday 4 March 2011

Just as I was beginning to doubt myself,

This pops up on my dashboard on tumblr;

I was beginning to think that maybe I won't do the Ireland trip.
I suppose more than anything, I'm scared and nervous about it, it's quite a daunting thing to to alone.
But the picture is right 'you only live once.'

Bought a map of Ireland, going to stick it on my wall and put pins in the places I want to go and use some string to mark my route.
I'm going to put it where I'll see it every morning when I wake up. :)

A ferry from Holyhead to Dun Laoghaire with a car is about £200-ish.
And then I'll need money for petrol and food.
I can get rooms in hostels in some places for under £20 which is okay, but I won't be able to do that every night, I'll take a sleeping bag and pillows so I can sleep in the back of my car.
But yeah, money is the biggest issue, so if you could do me a huge favor and click on some of the adverts on this page, I'd love you forever, and do it in return if you have a blogspot with adverts, let me know if you want me to.
I don't get much per click, and apparently it doesn't send me any money until I reach £60, so if you could click just once whenever you visit this page, that would be amazing. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment