Friday 31 December 2010

My 2010.

January.

Granddad died. Spent NYE in tears. Granddads funeral. First driving test got cancelled. Went to Kerrang! tour in Leeds with Aimee. My first gig since 2006.

February

Made my tumblr, and my internet addiction began. Went to see Lostprophets & Kids in Glass Houses in Manchester, with Andrea. Found out later after I met her that Hayley was there too, can't help but wonder if we were destined to meet. Failed driving test. Went to Lancaster met up with Ola.

March

Failed second driving test. Drank myself into oblivion with Kristina.

April

Drank more. Didn't do much. Slept until 5pm every day. Third driving test got cancelled. Met a boy.


May.

Started seeing the boy. Kept it a secret. Got a waitressing job. Failed another driving test.

June.

Kept seeing the boy. Kept it a secret. Found out why. He had a girlfriend. Kept seeing him. Went out with Kristina alot. Drank myself into oblivion. Got fired from job. Drank some more. Went to my little brothers speech day, mainly just to piss off my old teachers that hated me. Got alot of glares. Kinda enjoyed it. Got tipsy on free wine. Ended it with the boy. Failed another driving test. Drank some more with Kristina. Met Declan. Went to see The Blackout in Carlisle. Met Hayley for the first time. Met her at hotel. Convinced myself on the way she was at 40 year old rapist. Armed myself with a umbrella. Turns out she was who she said she was. Got drunk. Saw TBO, first time meeting them. Went to Lancaster to see TBO the next day. Had horrible hangover. Met Theo & Gareth & some other people. (Found out months later Claire was there too, wondered if we were meant to meet too.) Boy called me. I ignored him. Wandered off. Cried. Went back. Pretended I was ok. Saw TBO. Slept in the reception of a travel lodge. Got train home at 6am. Wanted to do it all again, minus the crying bit.


July

Spent alot of time on tumblr. Drank alot, with Kristina. Went to Spain. My 20th. Went to Cardiff Big Weekend. First time in Cardiff. Drank whiskey & coke. Met Claire & Jess & Megan & some other people. Saw TBO. Got drunk with Hayley in Cardiff barfly.


August.

Spent two weeks in Buckie. Took alot of photographs. More night outs with Kristina. Went to Glasgow with Hayley for two days, saw Lostprophets, Young Guns & Attack! Attack! Met V & Coist & some other people I can't remember the names of. Got drunk. Had fun. Went to Stoke to see Kids In Glass Houses with Andrea.




September.
Went to Bingley to see The Blackout, with Hayley, Jess & Claire. Met Paige, Coist, Amy & Jeggings. Hayley Jess & Claire shouted 'Bristol' at me until I agreed to go. It didn't take them long. Went to Bristol to see The Blackout. Drank, alot. Got called 'Skanky Hoes' Passed out in the street with Jess, and on the grass with Claire. Don't remember much. Went to Huddersfield with Hayley. Got drunk. Hayley hurt her neck, took her to hospital, went back to the uni, went back to Manchester. Stayed in Manchester at Hayleys for a few days. Got ill, went home earlier than planned. Hung out with Kristina, getting drunk, mainly.



October.

Stayed at home alot. Tumblr. Went to Oxford for Halloween, to see Deaf Havana, The Blackout, Kids In Glass Houses, & You Me at Six, with Hayley & Jess. Got drunk. Met Gemma & Dani, and some others who I can't remember the names of.

November.

Skanky hoes meet up, went to Manchester. Got my nose pierced. Failed another driving test. Went to Huddersfield, to see Aimee. Met Kayla. Went to see Kids In Glass Houses in Leeds.


December.

Went to Crewe for Kristinas birthday. Stayed there for 5 days. Got drunk a lot. Got snowed in. Couldn't go to the Skanky hoes sleepover. Christmas. Young Guns with Hayley & Lucy in Carlisle. New Years. A year since my Granddad died.


I've had my heart broken, I've mourned the loss of a loved one, I got closer to a old friend, met some amazing, lovely, beautiful people, and a couple of horrible, bitchy people, made some new friends, went to lots of gigs, got drunk alot, went abroad, and went to several places I'd never been before.

I know I've missed alot out, but yeah, this years been good. Much better than 2009.. Now to make 2011 better than 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment