Saturday 5 February 2011

January 2011

New Years Eve. Was very drunken. I lost my camera, not my DSLR my little shitty camera, haven't had the guts to tell my parents about it yet. I remember playing (and winning) taptap. And I remember drunk tweeting, texting Gemma and being on the phone to Hayley, Jess and Claire.
New Years Day I spent with family, eating and pretending not to be as hungover as I was.

11th January.
I went to Cardiff with Hayley
to go to one of The Blackouts rehearsals.
Had to get up at a stupid time in the morning, sprint across Manchester Piccadilly station to catch out train to Cardiff, never ran so fast in my life, I was so scared I was going to miss it.
The rehearsal was fun, quite awkward because we weren't sure what to do while they were playing, though it was probably more awkward for them.
They played Murder In The Make Believe Ballroom :) It's probably my favorite song by them, but I don't think I've h
eard them play it
live since 2006. It made my day :)

I decided to make more of an effort with my photography, I think it is what I want to do, but because I've been feeling stuck for so long I'd kind of got bored, and it kind of came to a stand still.
I wish I'd taken some pictures at the rehearsal, I had my camera with me, but I didn't use it.
I should've done.

January 28th
I went to Claires, for our Skanky Hoe sleepover. And to be there for a few day
s before The Blackouts acoustic.
I baked Paige a birthday cake, it was her 2nd birthday two days before. I think she liked it, she definatley seemed to enjoy blowing out the candles and taking handfuls of the icing to eat.
Jess met me at the station, we went for a wander around St Annes, and got hot chocolate in Costa.
Went back to Claires and Hayley and Paige arrived.
Then we went and met Claire when she got back from her collage trip to Bradford.
We painted clouds on the c
eiling of her basement, in preparation for the acoustic on Sunday.
We went for dinner at Weatherspoons, watched Breakfast At Tiffanys and dyed Hayleys hair purple, dyeing Claires bath in the process.

January 29th.
Painted big pink spots on the floor of the basement, in preparation for Sunday.
Some more people arrived. Including Gemma, it was my first time seeing her since we began talking and became close. It was nice to finally get to hug her. :)
We had pizza and watched Moulin Rouge then slept in Claires basement.

January 30th.
The Blackout acoustic.
This day was good.
The whole weekend was good, minus some of the drama that went on.
I could go into loads of detail and write every little thing that happened, but it would take me forever, and to be honest I'd rather keep most of it to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment